Project Management & Software Consultancy Services
SkillsLogic provides software consultancy advice to organisations in the private, public and Third sectors.
Our recent consultancy clients include not only education and training organisations but also manufacturing companies, care providers and specialist engineering companies.
We may be able to help you if you are looking for experienced IT & software consultants who can:
- Manage the implementation of a new IT system or the roll-out of a new programme;
- Capture detailed business requirements for a new system prior to going out to tender;
- Give you expert and impartial advice on new system procurement, how to improve existing processes or how to develop your long term IT strategy;
- Project manage an existing IT supplier.
The breadth of our project management and delivery experience is one of our key consultancy strengths. Over the past 15 years we've amassed a wealth of lessons learned on how to work with suppliers, successfully implement different technologies, manage complex software projects and work with multiple stakeholders.
Our recent software consultancy work includes:
Software consultancy and system requirements capture for a major national Awarding Organisation that included:
- A lengthy period of business analysis and requirements capture for a new management information system;
- Production of a detailed specification of business requirements that covered bespoke qualification design, course management, tracking of achievement and integration with training provider systems;
- Recommendations for future procurement, project planning and development timescales.
Strategic IT consultancy support for more than 30 Sheffield businesses as part of Sheffield City Council's Digital Direction programme:
- The focus was working with organisations to unpick and clarify business requirements;
- We worked with a wide range of business from innovative tech startups on the Advanced Manufacturing Park to long established manufacturers in the Sheffield steel industry;
- Advice and guidance on a range of IT challenges that included eCommerce, CRM solutions, ERP procurement and stock control systems.
Please get in touch if you think we can help. We're happy to talk through a project and we can recommend other consultants if we think we're the wrong company for the job. Our rates are competitive and from time to time we even do Pro Bono work when we think it's for a good cause.