Get up and running fast with a white label learning management system
Our white label learning management system allows you to put your brand on a high quality out-of-the-box solution.
A white label LMS sits between an off-the-shelf system and a fully bespoke solution. You will be given a dedicated copy of the LMS allowing you total control over branding, configuration and customisation. This solution is suitable for organisations starting to provide online training or those who feel constrained by their current LMS.
With the white label learning management system (LMS):
- Use your own branding - you have full control over how the LMS will look.
- We will customise and configure the LMS to get the exact behaviour you require.
- The system is multi-tenancy. All of your clients use the same LMS but cannot see each others data. Management of clients can be top-down or devolved.
- We can configure the system to be closed or open to the public. Either allow clients to self-register or only allow clients from your list of existing customers.
- How will you bill your clients? The system can take payments from your clients for individual courses or offer subscription access.
- Build courses around your own and third party e-learning content. Full SCORM and xAPI (Tin Can) support is included. You can also use our course authoring tool - no design or programming skills required - to produce responsive e-learning for PC, mobile and print.
- Use built-in reports to track client usage, learner activity and course feedback.
Pricing is very competitive and there are no hidden costs and no escalating per-learner costs.
We can host the system for you in a secure ISO27001 certified data centre or you can self-host. All of our solutions are designed to scale to support many thousands of concurrent learners.
Also see our totally Bespoke Learning Management Systems
Practice Index are a provider of support services to GP practices throughout the UK. They use our white-label LMS to offer compliance and training courses to their customers.
Multi-tenancy solution, SCORM compliance, tracking of learner engagement. Custom learning management system designed and hosted by SkillsLogic.
The Arawak Group
The Arawak Group are leading penetration testers, information security consultants and data protection practitioners supporting organisations with effective bespoke information security advice and solutions.
SkillsLogic have created a custom learning management system for The Arawak Group and their clients, allowing them to deliver interactive elearning that complements their face-to-face offerings.