Simplify the way you work with a bespoke CRM solution
Transform the way you capture, store and report important data about the organisations and people you work with.
With a SkillsLogic bespoke CRM development you get a future-proofed web application built with industry standard technology - a long term solution that will transform the way you collect, manage and report important data.
Escape spreadsheet hell - reduce to an absolute minimum the amount of valuable customer data you store in different spreadsheets across multiple PCs.Contact Us
A lightweight bespoke CRM system can cost significantly less to develop and is easier to implement than a heavily configured version of an off-the-shelf solution such as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Development cost will be less than you think - modern web development is fast and affordable. And a SkillsLogic bespoke CRM development is even faster because we start from a library of pre-existing components.
- Your solution will be browser based and hosted in the cloud - there’s no software to install and your data is safe.
- You get mobile support out of the box - we only build responsive, mobile friendly solutions.
- Bespoke CRM is best - you get dramatic improvements in the way you and your team work from a solution that is tailored to your business.
- It will be a significant cost and time saver - speed up data entry and reduce errors by integrating with other systems.
A well designed bespoke CRM solution will bring immediate, tangible benefits:
- A good CRM solution fosters a team culture - people log in to the same secure web application and see a single source of accurate data.
- Your customers and contacts get a better, more responsive service because your team is working from joined up, accurate data.
- Fast and accurate management reporting becomes the norm - we build in standard reports (designed with you) and we can provide secure access for tools like Microsoft Power BI.
- And you get new insights from data that you just can’t see when data is split across spreadsheets - you can ask new questions about call volumes, regional trends and the time spent resolving particular issues.